domingo, julho 15, 2007

A carta que nunca te escrevi

Today I saw the second part of that movie I told you about "Before Sunrise". This one is called "Before Sunset"... It's quite good, I think you should see it too! Like I told you the other time, the first one really reminded me of you... This one does too! I think in a few years this is how I'm going to feel about you (I already do, at least a little!)... Sometimes I wonder if things would had been diferent... How would I be today? Happy, sad, diferent? If before I saw a little of both of them in both of us now I see a lot of Céline in me... I don't know why but this just made me smile! Sometimes I think it would've been better if I hadn't seen you again because like this you would be just a wonderfull memory of that boy that was one day part of my life and I would have never realised that you were the one I fell in love with... I think both these movies speak very close to my heart and I think they imitate life in a very beautifull way...
Here is one part that really made me cry... But that is a good thing... I think crying is good for your soul! Here it is... You should watch it...
I know our story wasn't quite like that but i think this says everything that I would like to tell you... I hope "tomorrow" I won't feel like this anymore!... but for now I do!
Sweet Kisses***
Yours,
Always and Truly

4 comentários:

Sr. Jeremias disse...

Porque não a mandas?

Dawa disse...

Fiquei toda arrepiada miuda! :S

TomSawyer disse...

sera que e tarde??? talvez nao...quanto ao pequeno excerto do filme, gostei vou seguir o conselho e ve-los...

Anónimo disse...

miga, só pa dizer que eu tb vi os dois filmes e epá... o primeiro vi há já mtos anos e no outro dia apanhei o segundo na tv e... epá... MARAVILHOSOS!